RoverPass now lets your campground's front desk operation book reservations through our point of sale.
The benefits of using RoverPass Point of Sale:
- Security: Our payment form is PCI compliant so you don't have to worry about payment security.
- Notifications: Your campers will get all the notifications they would get if they booked it online: a confirmation email with a receipt page, a check-in email reminder 2 days before checking in, and a review collection email the day after they check-out. This creates a better experience for the camper.
- Refunds/Cancellations: You can easily handle refunds and cancellations
- Messaging: You can use RoverPass Chat on the reservation if you need to message the camper something before they're check-in.
- Helping Improve Our Product: The more you use RoverPass, the more you're supporting our company and helping us build a better product for you.
5 Easy Steps for Using the RoverPass Point of Sale:
Step 1: Login through the Owner Sign In Page and click on the Campground you want to make a reservation for
Step 2: Click the "Reservations" button followed by the "+ New Reservation" button
Step 3: Enter the campers information (name, number, site type, rig type, price, etc) clicking Continue each step of the way
Step 4: Click "Add Payment Method" and add the campers card information followed by "Add Card as Payment Method"
Step 5: Approve the reservation (adding a site number if applicable). The camper will be sent a confirmation for their reservation.
Congrats! You've just booked a reservation through our point of sale!
Updated August 2018